Version 1.0 available for iPad in the Apple App Store!
It's finally here. Version 1.0 after approx. 5 month development phase now available on the App Store. The version can be downloaded totally free, all functions are available without restriction.
Here are some of the features:
- Self Service Kiosk Mode
- Background of the initial screen selectable
- Built sildeshow to show the last recordings
- Free timer setting for self-timer
- Integrated Collage Builder to create custom layouts
- Free choice of the background image on collage
- Import option from camera, Photo Tray or URL
- Photo frames and color adjustable
- Import of transparent overlays (png) Files
- Event Description (3 Lines)
- Show business information
- Show of your own logo
- Display of QR codes
- Show of your own watermark (Text)
- Freely definable closing text after shooting
- Storing the images in the Photo Tray
- Automatic transfer of images to FTP, HTTP Server
- Automatic thumbnail generation
... .and much more
Download the app now from the App Store on your iPad to try to rest all features by. In brief, the first tutorial video will be available. If you previously have questions you can contact us anytime by email.
Get OneTap Photobox from the App Store
Download and try it now for free.